I love this kit! Being able to actually wash my hands, instead of always relying on hand-sanitizer, has been super useful. Yesterday I was at my garden center (masked and socially distancing, of course). When I got back to my car, it was so nice to wash the dirt/germs away. Sanitizer would’ve left me with still-dirty hands. Etee for the win!
such an awesome idea especially in this time we are in. Will be packing it along with my water bottle and other essential items. I have may allergies and hand sanitizing throw away wipes are just wrong to me in a lot of ways. This fill the gap and makes my lungs very Happy. Thank you for all your products.
I love that I can quickly clean and get back to living green.
I have got this that I can use it when Lock Down is over and I can take my grandchildren out again
Haven't used it yet, as I don't get out much these days!!
"While using hand sanitizer is a smart way to slow and prevent the spread of viruses, keep in mind that washing your hands thoroughly with soap is more effective than using hand sanitizer." (The New York Times, March 11, 2020)
- 3 unscented travel sized soap bars (80% organic) handmade in North America.
- 1 water resistant organic beeswaxed waxed travel bag, handmade by etee
- 1 reusable cellulose 'paper towel'
- Wet the soap bar with water from a dedicated water bottle,
- Lather and rub for 20 seconds
- Rinse hands one at a time with your water bottle
- Dry hands with cellulose cloth
- Roll up soap bar in cloth and pop back in your travel bag
- At the end of the day you can wash your cloth in a dish washer or washing machine and gently clean and rinse your bag with your soap bar, then let bag air dry.