MSRP $12.00 USD
Minty Vanilla Chewpaste (No Fluoride) - 1 Month Supply
I will start by saying that the taste of this chewpaste is strange, at best - minty vanilla gives the initial crunch a taste of something that resembles a shamrock shake. I’m personally not a fan, but these chewpaste foam so nicely that I can’t help but give it 5 stars. The initial taste disappears after it starts foaming and you’re left with good foam and a clean mouth.
I tried other toothtabs before and these were by far superior - I like the process so much I actually look forward to brushing my teeth!
This is a great product. I use half of a tablet per brush and it works great!
I've been looking for a tablet toothpaste that has a good foam. This Chewpaste certainly does and I really like that. Unfortunately the taste puts me off. The combo of vanilla and mint just don't work for me. I'd love it if you could come out with just a mint flavor. Then it would be perfection!
Not a fan of the vanilla. Would prefer straight mint.
We've used another chewing tooth tablet before, so we have something to compare with here.
* Getting started: Chewpaste needs to be chewed completely before you start. (The other started foaming up as soon as it got in your mouth.) This is actually a good thing. We had gotten a little water spray in the bottle of the other, and it all started getting soft and stuck together.
* Flavor: Chewpaste starts with a startling lemony taste, which disappears as soon as you start chewing. That's what makes it foam. The taste otherwise isn't as minty as some people like, but it reminds me of a favorite candy of my childhood, so that's a big plus.
* Foam: It foams just what you need, The first tablets we used originally got so foamy, you had to spit some out before continuing. I even changed the way I brushed my teeth to keep the foam in control. With Chewbits I seem to have stopped doing that, so it apparently is just the right amount of foam (see above!)
* Amount: I like that we are getting a measured amount. With toothpaste you sometimes get way too much so that you use up the tube too fast, and get clumps of toothpaste in the sink. No problem here (except when our old sink drains slowly, and their are tiny bits in the sink.)
* No Plastic!: Of course the great thing is that it doesn't come in a plastic tube, which was my #1 incentive to start using etee's products.
* Travel (I wish!): The container is tiny compared to a tube of toothpaste as well. I can imagine, when we can travel again, that this will be delightful. We don't have to show it at security, because it's not a gel, and it hardly takes up any space in our luggage.
1 month supply for 1 person.
Brush your teeth naturally and free your mind of the burden of all those plastic tubes. Etee's Chewpaste features the detoxifying and anti-bacterial benefits of Canadian glacial clay, natural mint, and vanilla flavours, without suplphates, parabens & harsh chemicals.
How to use:
- Chew the tablet into a paste (will almost dissolve immediately).
- Brush with a wet toothbrush
- Smile in good health
- Repeat at least 2x per day!
- Natural ingredients
- Glass jar
- Natural mint and vanilla flavours
- Vegan friendly ingredients
What's not inside?
- Sulphates, Parabens & harsh chemicals
- Animal testing
- Artificial flavours
- PLASTIC OF ANY KIND!
CANADIAN GLACIAL CLAY - has neutral pH and is high in calcium, magnesium, silica, zinc and helps to neutralize mouth bacteria or help to loosen it from the teeth, it can whiten and polish teeth and is even safe for sensitive teeth. This clay is gentle and has good detoxifying, anti bacterial and mineral nutritional properties.
KAOLIN CLAY - To whiten and polish teeth and is even safe for those with sensitive teeth.
XYLITOL - Naturally sweet, cavity preventing bacteria reducer.
ERYTHRITOL - Helps prevent bacteria from sticking to teeth.
DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE - Polishing agent.
SOCIUM BICARBONATE (aka baking soda) - A highly soluble cleansing and polishing agent.
BINDERS (to hold the tablet together) - HPMC, xanthan gum, Magnesium Stearate - all plant based.
NATURAL FLAVOURS - Mint, vanilla, Menthol & Eucalyptol)
CITRIC ACID - preservative
SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE (SLS-A) - Makes chewpaste foam up, but without sulphates and the negative impacts of traditional foaming agents like SLS!
Storage: Store in a tightly Closed container in a cool, dry place
Warning: Keep out of reach of Children & Pets.