Let’s talk paper towels.
Plant based and biodegradable…. sounds good right? Turns out…. maybe not. Here are the 3 main issues.
- They’re packaged in plastic.
- “Humans consume millions of tons of paper towels that are aiding in fast depletion of forests and polluting water sources”. (Pulp & Paper.com)
- They are single use.
No worries. We have a solution.
- Our cellulose cloths are more absorbent than paper towels.
- They dry 10x faster than cotton
- They can be washed (in a dishwasher or washing machine) and reused for a year or more.
- They are totally biodegradable!
etee’s JUMBO sized Cellulose Cleaning Cloth is finally here. Reusable, Durable, Biodegradable - and of course - completely plastic free.
What our VIP members say:
Vicki T Love them, like others I didn't think I would but I do. Great for wiping up spills.
Patty U I love mine. I like how thick they are and that you can throw them in the laundry and keep going. I ordered awhile back and I’m still using the first one.
Sarah M I thought I would hate them but they don’t get smelly after 2 uses from water like regular ones and they don’t leave marks on my black granite countertops.